Kelly Foster Designs Photography: More Pictures to Debut

Thursday, June 5, 2008

More Pictures to Debut

This time the subject is my gorgeous princess Kaylie. I spent a lot of time last night playing with this picture, and I love it. It's just a simple shot of her pretty face. I can't believe how grown up she is. It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. I'm telling you, that little girl was given to us for a reason. She has brightened the life of everyone who has known her along the way. She was even charming enough to win a personality contest at 8 months! If you know her, that's probably not surprising. She happens to be extremely photogenic, so I think a lot of my pictures in my portfolio will be Kaylie pictures. Again, click on the picture for the full detailed view.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP