Kelly Foster Designs Photography: COMING SOON!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

COMING SOON!

OK, so I have been extremely busy in my life and have slacked off on posting pictures. Well, within the next few days I will be putting those beauties up for view! I am very excited to show you the work I have done so far. I find that I really enjoy the photojournalistic approach to portraits.

I am looking to build up my portfolio and jump-start my little adventure, so I am offering a $50 session fee and low-cost prints TBA in a few days. I would love to capture beautiful shots for you, so please feel free to contact me to set up a session today - family, children, maternity, just-because! I'm an on-location photographer, so our setting choices are endless! I hope to be doing some shots at Beasley's Orchard here soon when we take the kids to get their pumpkins.

New shots of the kiddos:




Til next time,

Kelly

0 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP