Kelly Foster Designs Photography: Casting Call Update

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Casting Call Update

Wow! I am so overwhelmed and flattered by the response I've received to my casting call! So overwhelmed in fact, that I am going to have to remove some categories, as I have plenty for my portfolio. I am still accepting for the following (for free portfolio building sessions; of course I'm accepting everything in general!):

Newborn (1st two weeks of life)
Teens/Pre-Teens/HS Seniors
Engagement
Wedding (if you're brave enough to use an amateur (*wink), or I'd love to come be a "2nd shooter" just for the experience!)
Pets

Thanks!

1 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Taia February 27, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

If you need any more for your family portfolio. My family would be willing to help. We are a young attractive family of seven with one more on the way! Well eight counting our fat cat. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

Taiastrr@aol.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP