Kelly Foster Designs Photography: I have been dreading this post . . .

Monday, April 27, 2009

I have been dreading this post . . .

Anyone who is waiting on pictures back from me will be waiting a bit longer, and it is out of my hands. Our computer is having issues. It is taking forEVER to boot up, and when it finally accomplishes it, it starts overheating. So until my wonderful hubby gets the problem solved, I can't get the pictures off the computer. They are not lost - just inaccessible unless I can get it to cooperate. I'm trying. I promise! :-( I am going to try to get it to come up tonight long enough for me to transfer the completed images onto my flash drive, and I will burn them off from my laptop. However, any images not edited yet will not be edited on my laptop. Trust me - you'd rather that not happen.

Upcoming on my schedule - a 2009 HS senior porfolio building session, and *2* newborn babies!!!! I'm so excited! No more babies for me, so I'm just enjoying other people's babies! LOL I'm also doing a maternity session for my husband's best friend's wife. She is beautiful and is due in June, and we're going to do her pictures with their almost-6-year-old at Blanton House in Danville. I hope to get the cutest picture - their son thinks he needs to talk directly into her bare belly button for the baby (a little boy!) to hear him. :-)

Stay tuned!

1 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Meghan Rickard April 27, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Ugh! I know how frustrating computer issues can be. I hope it gets fixed soon! And I'm WAY excited to see your babies!

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP