Kelly Foster Designs Photography: Long Week

Monday, September 21, 2009

Long Week

Hi everyone! Well, after almost 1.5 weeks of being out of commission, I am well and about to start posting again. I have been battling a nasty case of bronchitis. I have more wedding pics to post of Mr. and Mrs. Martin, as well as some from a few other sessions. I'm playing catch-up. A couple of new things for me - In my menu bar you'll now see "On Facebook" - that's right, Kelly Foster Designs Photography now has a fan page! Click through to become a fan or scroll down to the bottom of the blog, where there's a fanbox. Also - stay tuned, because sometime this week I will roll out my official website! I am so excited to present my portfolio in beautiful galleries, and I'm pleased that I will be able to offer you the clients password-protected viewing galleries with the ability to place your order right there! It's going to be fantastic!

I'm booking in October right now, and spots are filling up. Start thinking about those holiday photos! I also design cards if you want to think about that too. *wink :)

Have a great day!

Kelly

0 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP