Kelly Foster Designs Photography: Sneak Peek - Indianapolis Children's Photographer

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sneak Peek - Indianapolis Children's Photographer

I am so excited to finally post my two sneak peeks. I miss my internet at home. Hopefully, I will have my new modem and have it up and running in the next couple of days. Until then, I have to use other resources. This session was so much fun. Lane's mommy and I went to jr. high and high school together. Our pregnancies even overlapped a bit when I was carrying Mason, and Lane was almost a Mason. :-) Lane was true to his age and not real into having his pictures taken, but I got plenty of good ones out of him. He's adorable and a sweetheart. Enjoy!

Copyright Kelly Foster 2009

Copyright Kelly Foster 2009

Copyright Kelly Foster 2009

Copyright Kelly Foster 2009

Copyright Kelly Foster 2009

0 lovely people shared their thoughts:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers

    Who's Visiting?

    My Blog List

    Photography Directory by PhotoLinks

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP